Residents Businesses Visitors Government Search Directory Home

Online Services

Online Services
Line Break
3-1-1 Call Center
8011 Merle Gustafson Dr.
Baton Rouge, LA 70807

(225) 389-3090 Office
(225) 389-2199 Fax
(225) 389-2070 After Hrs
Citizen's Request for Services

[ Submit a service request or lookup an existing request ]

PLEASE NOTE:   Baker, Zachary, and the City of Central

Requests for service within the corporation limits of Baker, Zachary, and the City of Central must be made directly to those municipal governments, respectively. The Parish of East Baton Rouge is currently providing some maintenance services to the City of Central but requests for action are only accepted with approval from the City of Central's Director of Public Works.

The primary function of 3-1-1 Call Center is to receive, record and channel the service request to the proper City Parish agency(ies). The requests are generally of a public maintenance nature. The City Parish charter does not allow public work forces to do work on private property.

On the following page you will be given the opportunity to enter a service request. Please enter as much information as necessary to identify and locate the problem in question. Your request will be evaluated for accurate information before entering our internal system for action. Citizen Service does not provide any scheduling function directly; that is done by the appropriate division supervision dependent upon their specific work loads.

Typical City Parish requests are cutting or maintenance of ditches, canals, creeks, storm drains, culvert, catch basins, sinkholes (drainage related), potholes, bridges, sidewalks (repaired only if damaged by city parish work/workers), shoulders, curbs, trees on city property, concrete repairs, drainage servitudes, blind corners (on city parish property), city lots, neutrals grounds, and right-of-ways.

Requests for action by Public Safety should be directed to (225) 389-3800 for City Police or (225) 389-5000 for EBR Sheriff’s Office.

Utility requests are to be directed to the appropriate utility service provider.

For all emergency requests and all requests after normal work hours contact Public Works Dispatch at (225) 389-2070 from 3 p.m.–11 p.m Monday through Friday and from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.

[ Submit a service request or lookup an existing request ]