Search for :       [Search Tips]
Forgery Victims
If you find yourself the victim of a forgery, immediately make a police report, notify your financial institution and contact your local credit bureau.

If you receive a notice from banks and merchants on stolen/forged checks, you will be instructed to obtain an Affidavit of Forgery and send copies to the businesses to let them know that you did not issue the forged check. An Affidavit of Forgery may be obtained from your bank or any Notary Public.

Back to Police and Public Safety
Back to
Copyright © City of Baton Rouge/Parish of East Baton Rouge