Residential Curbside Services
Curbside Set Out Guide
Garbage and recycling carts must be in place by 5am on the scheduled service day. It is not considered a missed pickup if the cart is not in place by 5am.
- Garbage Cart is collected twice weekly. BAGGED household garbage including food waste and trash will be collected
- Recycling Cart is collected once weekly. No separation or bagging necessary
- Bulky Recyclables are collected once weekly. White goods – stoves, washers, refrigerators and other large appliances and up to 4 automobile tires
- Bulky Trash, Yard & Wood Waste, Leaves & Grass will be collected once weekly. ONLY RESIDENT GENERATED WASTE WILL BE PICKED UP. Place these types of waste next to each other but not mixed together.
- Bulky Trash. Items too bulky or heavy to fit in the garbage cart such as furniture, large household items, remodeling debris, mattresses, water heaters, carpet, fencing, lumber, Do not bag.
- Yard and Woody Waste. Brush piles, tree limbs and shrub prunings. Do not bag, place loose at the curb.
- Bagged Leaves and Grass. Do not mix with bulky trash or yard & woody waste. Yard Waste, leaves & grass left in old garbage cans will not be collected. Do not place in carts.
- What will NOT be collected:
No Household Hazardous Waste is allowed in carts or at the curb. Items will be collected at our bi-annual Household Hazardous Material Collection days or you can check “what do I do with” for more information.
My Collection Schedule
There will be no disruption of service on Monday, January 15th, the observation day of
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday.
Click here for Christmas Tree Recycling Details
Need Service for a Missed Pickup, New or Damaged Cart?
- Call 3-1-1
- (225) 389-3090 Office
- (225) 389-2070 After Hours
- Click Here for Online Service
- Mobile App: iTunes | Google Play