Residential Curbside Services
Curbside Set Out Guide
Garbage and recycling carts must be in place by 5am on the scheduled service day. It is not considered a missed pickup if the cart is not in place by 5am.
- Garbage Cart is collected twice weekly. BAGGED household garbage including food waste and trash will be collected
- Recycling Cart is collected once weekly. No separation or bagging necessary
- Bulky Recyclables are collected once weekly. White goods – stoves, washers, refrigerators and other large appliances and up to 4 automobile tires
- Bulky Trash, Yard & Wood Waste, Leaves & Grass will be collected once weekly. ONLY RESIDENT GENERATED WASTE WILL BE PICKED UP. Place these types of waste next to each other but not mixed together.
- Bulky Trash. Items too bulky or heavy to fit in the garbage cart such as furniture, large household items, remodeling debris, mattresses, water heaters, carpet, fencing, lumber, Do not bag.
- Yard and Woody Waste. Brush piles, tree limbs and shrub prunings. Do not bag, place loose at the curb.
- Bagged Leaves and Grass. Do not mix with bulky trash or yard & woody waste. Yard Waste, leaves & grass left in old garbage cans will not be collected. Do not place in carts.
- What will NOT be collected:
No Household Hazardous Waste is allowed in carts or at the curb. Items will be collected at our bi-annual Household Hazardous Material Collection days or you can check “what do I do with” for more information.
Need Service for a Missed Pickup, New or Damaged Cart?
- Call 3-1-1
- (225) 389-3090 Office
- (225) 389-2070 After Hours
- Click Here for Online Service
- Mobile App: iTunes | Google Play