Residents of East Baton Rouge Parish can request
the following services from our department:
- Inspections and treatment for mosquito problems
around residences, businesses, recreational areas and schools.
- Inspections for rodents (rats and mice) around
residences, businesses, canals, vacant lots and multiple unit
- Rodenticide bait placement around residences,
businesses, canals, some types of vacant lots, and multiple unit
- Distribution of rodenticide baits to homeowners.
- Pick up dead birds if they are not decomposed.
We also inspect non-maintained swimming pools and
enforce the City Parish Bee Ordinance.
We cannot distribute rodenticide baits to
business owners or residents of multiple unit dwellings.
We cannot enter homes for rodent
We cannot handle requests for wild rodents
such as squirrels or nutria. (See FAQ for referrals)