Couniclman LaMont Cole hosted 3 Community Conversations in District 7 laying out his vision.
- Healthy Food Options
- High Quality Public Schools
- A Modern Health Care Facility
- A Diverse Economic Development Program
- A 24/7 Crime Prevention District
- Equity Infrastructure
- A More Connected District
The community conversations were held at Grace Baptist Church, MLK Community Center, and Winbourne Elementary.
Constituents were invited to voice their opinions on the future of the district. Recommendations and Suggestions were taken into account.
The community conversations were productive and the work has begun. Constituents are working closely with the council office to make improvements.
The Best is Yet to Come.