Disqualification Criteria |
Entry Process | Phases |What is Sobriety Court?
| Guiding Principles|
Research | Facts |
How do people find their way into Sobriety Court?
- Request by a Judge to conduct a
Sobriety Court assessment at initial court appearance.
- Pre-Trial screening / referral by Probation Department
- Opportunity presented at Arraignment
- Attorney referral
- Condition of bond release subsequent to arrest
Sobriety Court Application Process
- Referral made directly to the Judge or Sobriety Court Staff
- Candidate’s application filed with Sobriety Court Staff
- Candidate interviews with and is assessed by Sobriety Court Counselor and Compliance Manager
- Candidate’s application is reviewed by full Team Staffing (includes Judge, Police Department, Coordinator, Probation, Treatment)
- Candidate’s application is approved or rejected